Weekly Job Requisitions
For the Period 11/21/2014 to 12/1/2014
How to Apply:
- Click on the title of position below.
- Review the job description.
- If you meet the qualifications and would like to apply, click on the “Apply Now” link at the bottom of the job description. (If you are currently employed with the County of Bucks, complete an internal job requisition form within the online application. Be sure to select "current employee" to enter your employee number, upload resume and complete typing test if needed).
- When online application is complete, you should receive a confirmation email.
You also have the option of visiting any one (1) of our four (4) locations to complete an online application from a computer kiosk:
- Human Resources-Doylestown
- Government Services Center - Upper Bucks County
- Government Services Center - Lower Bucks County
- Neshaminy Manor Nursing Home
The County of Bucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has an EEOP that is available through the Human Resources office. THE POSITIONS BELOW WILL BE POSTED UNITL 8AM MONDAY 12/1/14. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE FULLY COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED BY 8AM THAT DAY.
Thank you for your interest in the County of Bucks!
Human Resources - Bucks County Courthouse
50 North Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Government Service Center - Lower Bucks County
7321 New Falls Road
Levittown, PA 19055
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Government Service Center - Upper Bucks County
261 California Road
Quakertown, PA 18951
Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm